ruuken+38(093)874-68-38   +38(095)102-92-41

Parent visa to Australia

There are two options for parents to move to Australia whose children are citizens or permanent residents:
    • Standard parental visa (Parent visa subclass 103) which is permanent;
    • Contribution parental visa, which is very expensive, but its consideration is much faster.

    In these cases, the sponsors are children or one child, and the applicant is the parent or one of the parents. At the same time, an equal or greater number of children must live in Australia than in any other country. Children act as sponsors and should be willing to financially maintain and provide support after the moving.

    Standard parental visa Parent visa (subclass 103) gives you the right to:

    • Permanently reside in Australia;
    • Study and work in Australia;
    • Register with the system of Australian healthcare Medicare;
    • Act as a sponsor for family members who want to move to Australia;
    • Apply for Australian citizenship.

    Applicant for Parent visa (subclass 103) must:

    • Be located outside of Australia;
    • Have a child as a sponsor who is a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
    • Satisfy all visa requirements and comply with Australian law.

    Documents required for Parent visa (subclass 103) issuance:

    1. Copies of personal documents: certificate of birth, certificate of marriage / divorce certified by a notary;
    2. Copies of accompanying documents: experience certificate, bank statement, etc. (do not require notarization);
    3. Accompanying documents, which are not in English, must be provided with a certified translation.

    Documents required for Parent visa (subclass 103):
    1. Receipt of payment of visa fees;
    2. Scan of the passport with a photo, personal data, date of issuance and validity period;
    3. Documents of the name or surname change (if applicable);
    4. 4 photos of each applicant included in the application with the size of 4.5 × 3.5 (the photos must be taken no later than 6 months from the day the application was submitted and be of good quality); 
    5. Your sponsor is required to complete the 40 form;
    6. Submit “family balance” documents:
      1. Documents proving relationship with children;
      2. Confirmation of the residence of children on the territory of Australia as citizens or permanent residents;
      3. Confirmation that your child should not be included in a marital status test (for example, a death certificate);
      4. If you are applying as a pensioner, you do not need to match the balance of the family test.
    7. Provide characteristics and a certificate from the police (a certificate from the police is provided only at the request of the Australian immigration authorities, and you do not need to do it immediately);
    8. If the applicant is accompanied by an under-age child (under 18):
      1. Copy of birth certificate;
      2. Proof of your relationship with the child (birth, marriage certificate, etc.);
      3. Documents characterizing the child;
      4. If a person submits documents as a pensioner, he does not have the right to include an under-age child in the application. 
      5. Child’s consent for immigration to Australia 1229 form (filled in by the person who accompanies the child, attaching a photo, copy of passport or driver’s license).

    Depending on the circumstances, additional documents may be required.

    Applications for this visa are reviewed at the Australian High Commission in London. The term of consideration of the visa is from 8 to 14 days. You can send documents by courier or electronically (when filling in an application, you must choose the location of the office in London).

    To obtain a partner visa, a bride, student and guest visas, as well as to obtain citizenship by origin, documents must be obligatorily sent by courier to the address of the Australian embassy in the UK.

    Payment of visa fees is processed exclusively with a bank card in Australian dollars or a check drawn in the name of the Australian High Commission in pounds sterling.

    Visa Application Center in London

    Suite 100,

    43 Bedford Street,

    WC2E 9HA,

    United Kingdom

    Embassy phone:

    +44 20 7379 4334



    A list of visas to Australia can be found here.

    Our company will help you to choose a visa that meets your requirements and wishes!

    If you like the article - put "like"


    For consultation and more detailed information feel free to contact our company. We will help you to prepare all the necessary documents. We offer complete support at all stages of preparation as well as confidentiality and transparency without overpayments. Guarantee of success – 100 %.

    • Telegram:+380938746838
    • Viber:+380938746838
    • WhatsApp:+380938746838
    • Телефон:+38(093)874-68-38

    You can also leave your application by filling out the form below

    download almost uapkmod here | the best resources android apps on